Sports Guards In Woodbridge
Invisalign/ Clear Aligners
Wisdom teeth surgery
Sports Guards In Woodbridge
Each year, more than 200,000 mouth injuries are prevented by the use of custom mouth guards. Close to 70% of children in North America are involved in some sort of organized sport, and approximately 5 million teeth are damaged, chipped, or even knocked out during these events. The good news is that these dental injuries can be prevented by wearing high-quality sports mouthguards – designed to fit the patient’s teeth perfectly.
Keep in mind that sports injuries can cause severe jaw fractures, permanent tooth loss, and other serious consequences that can be avoided by investing in high-quality sports mouthguards. At Pine Valley Dentistry, we provide custom-fitted sports guards to effectively protect your teeth, mouth, and tongue when playing. Note that we can design custom sports guards that are comfortable to wear while protecting your teeth.
Are Custom-Made Sports Guard the Best?
During sports and other related outdoor activities, you need sufficient protection for your teeth, gums, and the entire mouth. A sports guard that perfectly fits in your mouth can provide all the protection you need to participate in your favorite sports safely.
In case of a sports injury, the top teeth are more likely to suffer severe injuries compared to the lower set of teeth. Since custom sports guards are designed to fit your teeth, they offer not only sufficient protection but also extra comfort and retention. This is the top benefit of choosing a custom-made sports guard.
The point is, your teeth are important to the entire team of certified dentists at Pine Valley Dentistry. These experts work tirelessly to offer you custom-made sports guards to keep your gums and pearly white teeth safe. Since our dental care facility’s inception many years ago, we have been helping our clients achieve beautiful smiles and maintain acceptable oral healthcare habits.
Pine Valley Dentistry has been serving patients in Woodbridge, Kleinburg, Vaughan, and other cities in Ontario, Canada. You can count on our many years of experience, certified dentists, and our commitment to the provision of excellent dental care services.
How to Take Care of Sports Mouth Guards
Once you invest in high-quality sports mouth guards, take the right precautions and measures to maintain a higher level of hygiene. Here are the important tips you should know.
- Use soapy, cool water to clean the sports mouth guard, denture, or retainer tablets, and keep them fresh.
- Use a soft toothbrush and cold water to clean your sports guards before and after use. Don’t use toothpaste as it is abrasive and can scratch the surface of the sports guard.
- Don’t leave the sports guard in direct sunlight or high temperature as this can affect its shape negatively.
- During your regular visits to our dental care facility, carry your sports guard. Your dentist will evaluate it and determine whether it is still in perfect condition.
- Get your sports guard replaced if you notice signs of tear and wear. Some of these signs include distortion of shape or holes. A damaged sports guard may not guard your teeth and gums well.
Premium Quality, Advanced Dental Technologies with Flat Prices
Trusted Dental Tech
Pine Valley Dentistry is a reputable oral healthcare service provider in Vaughan, Woodbridge, Kleinburg, and other cities in Ontario, Canada. We offer a broad range of dental, therapeutic, and cosmetic oral care services to children, young adults, and seniors.Helping Canadians is what we do, but with compassion. We are dedicated to offering excellent dental care for you and your family.